Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

DotA - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* DotA > Topics

Subject: Items that you'll Neva use!
Replies: 8 Views: 1026

vengeful 9/28/2006 - 3:34:42
Are there any items that u hAve neva, and i mean neva have used?? Lol, cos i've neva used the Vanguard, a chicken, . . . N some other items that i've neva considered using. .Lol *

nighter 9/28/2006 - 6:36:24
Radiance :/ and that eat tree but, belive it or not, i never used lothar's and monkeykb *

vengeful 9/28/2006 - 8:48:25
Lol, o M g, neva used LotharS, that's a general death mAtch item! And mKb! Gosh! That's sAd, Lol. U must b a big burizA fan! The tree thing is cr*p. And u gotta love radiance on a Pudge. *

varung 9/28/2006 - 8:48:51
U have never used a mkb!!??Wow.I have never used necronomics and manta and a few more big ones. *

nighter 9/29/2006 - 10:43:27
And i wont ever use mkb. Yeh, i prefer buriza :p about lothar's, well... There was no time for that (crystalis > if thats not magina then sange and yasha > buriza or if i have enoug gold for eaglehorn of hyperstone *

nighter 9/29/2006 - 11:02:02
Oh i forgot, never ured aegis( , too expensive for start, too weak for end game) and divine rapier (game is ussualy oveq before i can get gold) *

vengeful 9/29/2006 - 11:01:25
BuriZ is so , i counted thAt it took me 10 hits to get a crit!!! Rather have mKb that gives attack speed, damage, stops channeling spells, n stands chance to do +100 damage wid a stun. Its gives so much more! Lol like dsTv. And Necr0n0micOn is really Kewl, its always a good item to get an hotel hero, cos it gives hp damage and some really staunch necros, god i hate those things. . blood mAna burn n true site. *

vengeful 9/29/2006 - 11:02:53
* correction intel not hotel. *

luthe 10/2/2006 - 9:10:02
eat tree and bark dats kak.but loathers da best on ice maiden ext i hate hyperstome and neva get a blinkdager wait of mony. *

* DotA Forum

Search:
topics replies

* DotA

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits