Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

DotA - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* DotA > Topics

Subject: Knight davion
Replies: 4 Views: 1250

varung 9/19/2006 - 8:43:57
Hey guys i just started playing dota and i started off with davion a major tanker he is awsome.I usually make a heart agies and radience and some times even S&Y for him,but i want 2 do better with him so wat items should i make for him and in which order? *

vengeful 9/20/2006 - 4:54:15
Davion, nYc, BattleFury. . U need this item for mAna regeneration, so u cAn spam yr spells. Heart is a good item, sangE n yash is a must for fast attack speed, and move speed. Other combinations for him depend on the heroes u face. *

g0th1x 9/27/2006 - 6:51:06
I used to play davion, u really can tank a whole team with him.. My build allows me to handle 3 or even five enemies, unless they are all disablerz.. I get: boots of travel, battlefury, 2 hearts, burize, sange and yasha or satanic or linkens sphere if the enemy has powerful mages like lion or lina.. The mass hp regen helps.. And then you can tank guys less and the cleaving on battlefury OWNZ!! *

vengeful 9/28/2006 - 8:07:40
Lol, ha ha ha, u c Goth person you'll neva get most of those items in a game like ours! I'm gonna sAy this again and for the last time!.!?. Post stuff to pPl that u can actually get in games where REAL players r involved!!! Frm yr supposed build, u can get Travel boots, Battle Fury, mayb 1 heart!!! And half wAy thru 1 more item. Gosh, i'd love to face u in a mAtch and wAtch all yr builds fall thru the cracks as i tear u apart!!! *

varung 9/28/2006 - 1:36:18
I agree with vengence goth your build i 2 heavy for a 5 on 5 game.And thanks guys *

* DotA Forum

Search:
topics replies

* DotA

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits