Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

DotA - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* DotA > Topics

Subject: Newbie
Replies: 22 Views: 5364

obscura 8/5/2006 - 9:31:18
I've just started playing DotA! Im not really sure if i shud feel happy or sad, lol. Now I know how different DotA is from the original warcraft. I played online via Hamachi today and obviously got pwned. Haven't tried all heroes yet, but so far i'm enjoying playing as that wolf guy( cant recall his name) Well, any tips for the new guy? *

vengeful 8/6/2006 - 8:30:06
U mean BaneHallow, the Lycanthrope! awesome hero! His wolves can be really irritating, and his ferAl heart is amazing. There r 2 types of builds for him, the speed build, or the hp build. The speed build u need Sange & Yash, treads, heart of tarrasque, and for fun i build radiance. His second build for hP,can be a satanic, heart, treads, mKb! Ownage! Lol but he's not my fav, this is a FrndZ build that i borrowed. His ulti allows u to either run away or chase down a hero and gives crit!! He's a gr8 strength hero, what do u get for him? *

bykrider 8/7/2006 - 3:17:08
i go for satanic ,mkb or basher,ageis,divine *

obscura 8/7/2006 - 8:07:28
I....don't know lol. I haven't gotten use of the item, haven't remembered most of it even. I was told by a good player I met in game that you can pwn any1 with any characters if u know the items. So i'm working on it rite now. What shud i buy early in the game? *

punkpoet 8/7/2006 - 12:58:25
U shud visit www.Dota-allstars.Com . It has info on heroes,items, a download section,and forums4 discussions on strategy, gameplay, map changes and suggestions, and various hero guides. *

g0th1x 8/8/2006 - 5:48:25
Its actually simple to build heros items: agility = ias and dmg and hp, str = ims and hp, intel = ims and hp and mana and skadi.. Thts wat i base my builds on.. *

obscura 8/8/2006 - 6:32:40
Another question, why does every1 seems to level up quicker than me. Every time i play, my char wud be the lowest in terms of hero points and resources. *

punkpoet 8/17/2006 - 6:39:33
2get tonnes of xp,try2get last hits on creeps,nd stay nearby the creeps even wen u on low health,cuz u get xp if u within 500 range of a creep death,nd within 800 range of a hero kill/ tower kill.. *

0minous 7.04.09 - 05:26pm
Can you tell me how to beat RAZOR? Once he builds the Moslnir or whatever that item is, he becomes unstoppable... *

vengeful 1.05.09 - 02:16pm
Ah, mj0lnir is ok, don't like it on razor. . .any way if they did go down that route for him then what u need is Necr0lyte wid a guins0o. . .and u wil eat razor alive, necr0 has an active Heal which also does damage, has heart stopper aura does damage, and u just need to get razor down to half health n then ulti him. . .Easy pZ *

vengeful 1.05.09 - 02:19pm
jarakhal can beat him, axe, any intel hero, razor just doesn't have that much hp middle to late game. . .So damage items n quick attacks wil kill him. .also imbA spells, wil make him useless, stun=dead. . . *

0minous 1.05.09 - 04:43pm
Thanks for your help. But intell hero?? They have low hp... Can I beat razor with viper?? If I play with viper then razor builds a HOOD. Then viper's ulti VIPER STRIKE doesn't have much affect on him. *

vengeful 24.05.09 - 01:53pm
Hey demon witch is king too many disable for razor to do anything. . .Any way, viper is also a dpS hero, hood helps up to a point. . .but i think it'll b touch and go, cos either hero cAn win. . .i won't tel u what to build cos every person needs to decide for themselves what to build! Online guides r gAy!i! U do what u want. . . *

0minous 30.05.09 - 12:09pm
Viper's ulti never works when anyone builds a LINKEN'S SPHERE!!! Viper is useless... *

vengeful 23.06.09 - 12:21pm
I'll disregard that statement, the re vampd viper is the ultimate, even better than he ALREADY WAS. .And he was pretty insane before!i! . . . *

0minous 24.06.09 - 03:36pm
Nope. No hero is useful unless it can use its ulti... Razor can beat it very easily! And so can other heroes... Do you play with Troll Warlord? If yes, then give me some advice... @ vengeful *

vengeful 28.06.09 - 01:34pm
The trOll perma bash wArlord of dOOm. . . .wid this guys basically there r 3 builds for him. . .each consisting of 3 diff orb effects for him and the other items r standard.,, either get satanIc/mj0lnir/sNy. . .and his must get items r the b*tterfly, crit, and what eva els u feel u want to build, cos honestly if a troll wid any of the above items came for me i'd run. . . *

vengeful 28.06.09 - 01:38pm
I remember a game online recently, i had lion, wid sheep stick, aghanims, orchid n shivAs guard. .The troll tried to back door, killed him by the towers, only cos of mass disable...but wen he caught me alone, 1 bash n after that i didn't move...late game hero's like this wiL more often than not kIll anything. . . *

0minous 29.06.09 - 04:56pm
Thanks very much. But what is sny and crit? Should I build mask of madness for troll warlord? I think a BLACK KING BAR might help... *

vengeful 30.06.09 - 09:21pm
Buriza gives critical strike., and sNy is sange n yAsha, its pointless buying some1 beserk lifesteal, for sum1 who aLready has beserker rage, it may help early game but i wouldn't get it for him, but honestly try it out for yr self..don't take my word for it. *

0minous 8.07.09 - 09:40pm
Thanks!! Who is the weakness of Ursa warrior? *

vengeful 9.07.09 - 02:57pm
Lol, erm. . .U cud just go to dotaportal.com or dota-allstars.com. . .lots of ppl's opinions there. . .the bear warrior is , he can take on R0sh wid just vLad and braceRs. . .anyway if he gets bKb. .Run away fast!i! Lol,, personaLLy SlithIce wil him..but thats my choice. . *

0minous 13.07.09 - 03:51pm
Just found out that Templar Assasin can defeat ursa too! :D thank you *

* DotA Forum

Search:
topics replies

* DotA

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits