* DotA > Topics

Subject: 6.44.!..
Replies: 19 Views: 2660

vengeful 6/7/2007 - 9:20:52
blood hel, so mAny changes n balances. . .and 6 NEW heroes!.!.!.!...!...!. *

gahno 6/8/2007 - 1:36:09
Thers a 6.44b now. The new heroes own. Imba combos and style. *

luthe 6/13/2007 - 11:10:10
Dat zombie u ova.and pitlorl so gay wid dat port.but stil ogre and cm wil take em dow. *

vengeful 6/15/2007 - 7:16:16
Stil tho, they actually quite strong. .they al can farm especially the pit lord. .plus the only ranged str hero is imbA he'll kill u if he's on half health, plus i think these 6 hero's can kill the Sentinel super team!! *

nighter 6/15/2007 - 11:53:25
Luthe, for god's sake learn to spell engilish... About new heroes, new troll, rajin and templar are my favs. At least from these new ones. Also, exept ranged str there are also 2 new melee intel, which raises that type to 3... *

vengeful 6/15/2007 - 1:43:01
Speaking about the new mAp, I've suggested the changes of not allowing Aegis to b on Roshan in dm. . .Cos it really changes the whole game!! I wil carry on spamming this topic until they change it! *

gahno 6/17/2007 - 10:37:49
I agree aeigis changes the gameplay dm. But anywaz it ain any big prob. Most ppl who get aegis jus rambo and die. Wastin it kinda stupid. I love the new heroes. Nice dps trol, nice spel caster pit lord, nice pusher zombie. Panda a good solo hero, and dark seer uber suporter, templar a strong 1v1 asasin nice slow 4 suport. Btw i only use new heroes now bored of the old 1's cant w8 4 mor new heroes. Btw vengeful u play in war3.co.za? Lets hook up a game. *

vengeful 6/17/2007 - 1:59:40
U knw a lot of pPl have that view, that pPl jus die wen they get Aegis. .i'm gonna save mAny replays of our campus games n mayb then Icefrog wil c it my wAy. Our guys r too good, n smart to die.Lol, sorry bro i no more plAy at home takes time away from studying. . .engineering is hard Enuff as it is. *

gahno 6/19/2007 - 11:18:24
Oh dam. Must b hectic. Studies. Wel im workin so dun reli stres over studies. But stres over money. Wel i dun normaly waste aegis normali i hav it til the end of the game. And normali i giv it 2 teamies. But i find roshin a waste of time. Most my games i play wit frens we end the game quickly roshin and farmin is jus delayin the game. *

vengeful 6/20/2007 - 2:29:30
Aegis can turn the gAme around. big time. .on cAmpus it can b the diff between winning n losing. . On campus now our games have grown longer in duration . .over an hr in em . .our guys r really good. .so Aegis is a must in those gAmes. .I wil stil argue the pt it wAs neva allowed in the other versions in dm and it shouldn't b now! *

gahno 6/20/2007 - 11:36:58
But normaly u can only find time 2 rosh if u r winning or presurin them. If u rosh while bein pushed and not defend then u seriasly wil lose. Unles ur oponen is winin but not pushin delayin the game, then its their own fault 4 delayin. So its a good idea 2 not giv them a chance 2 rosh. All depens on if u winin or losin. If u losin u can only defend and hope 4 ur oponen 2 get y. And if u winin jus push hard and not waste time farmin. Or Rosh b4 u push. In the end its if u delay and farm givin enemy hope *

vengeful 6/22/2007 - 7:36:18
Lol, who said anything about whole team taking on Rosh, the strongest in dm wil solo him!!! And thats where the prob is. .some heroes can do this on level 9!! *

gahno 6/22/2007 - 12:25:27
Solo rosh in lvl 9? He must've been fed nicely. Even if its 1 hero takin on rosh that would mean they r presurin u guys that he can leav his team and rosh. Therefore they were wining anywaz. If they were losin and bein presured the hel wit roshin. U can easily take out their rax and base. Since their stronges hero is roshin. Unles like i sed b4 is if u dun push and delay the game then ther is a posibility u would lose. *

gahno 6/22/2007 - 12:36:37
Remember venge we r talkin bout if aegis can change the outcome of the game. If u were winin bein takin out ther towers 1 by 1 pushin greatly into the far end. Ther is no chance the enemy can rosh unles 1 of ur teamie has been feedin a dps vamp hero like naix or skeleking or faceles or any other dps hero wit vamp items. Then it wil mean u werent winin in the first place. Wel im jus talkin by experience. I duno how ur game went so i cant say how it was If u can show me the replay or explain to me how it was. *

vengeful 6/23/2007 - 9:17:09
Perma bash Jarakhal. . .ate Rosh. .I had him from the start n new i could get strong, so i bought him Vlad and yasha. .n ate him up. .got the aegis lasted til level 20 without dying. I wAs the only tank in the team. .then i got another Aegis. ,1 hero cAn change the game. .i've got al my replays. .n i'm gonna spam them on DotA portal. . *

vengeful 6/23/2007 - 9:28:45
The mAin pt is that if it wasn't allowed in the previous maps why is it here now??? Even if its just 1 charge that 1 charge cAn really change a game. .that hero wil b more cAreful if he loses the Aegis. .and once that hero becomes strong its over!!! Our 3 primary clans playin online this weekend. .BH, clAn AWE, and clan MAN. .if u wanA play us we'l b online from fri nite til sa ay . .until the Rugby starts!! *

gahno 6/23/2007 - 4:08:26
Wut time? Im workin til 9pm wel im guesin u play em. How can u farm perma bashes so easily. And the reason y the previous versions was cuz it has magic reduce and dmg cancel it alone witout charges was a nice item. And this update is like wastin 1 spot 4 an item that has no efect but only 2 not die once. I find it quite useles unles u hold a rapier. Thats y i normali leav rosh or giv it 2 teamies. R u guys goin 2 play battlenet? My fren ain aroun. His in china and if im playin wit unkz i jus hope they gd. *

vengeful 6/24/2007 - 11:27:11
Erm . . .Jarakhals 1st spel makes him a perma basher!! I shouldn't even b tellin u this!! . . No we al n00bs. .1st timers . .Lol. .Can't beleive u askin if we any good!! *

gahno 6/26/2007 - 11:46:43
Im not talkin bout u guys. Im sayin if i hafta play wit unkz on my team. Wasnt talkin bout u. Tw ain got permabash til later. U cant hav permabash jus at lvl 9. Unles u wer fed wit nice items. Skil alone cant permabash. Items plays a big role. And the previous aegis was a kick item. The new 1 is rendered a waste of item slot unles u wield aegis. I hope it answers ur q. Btw wuts ur name on battlenet? I wil add u hook a game up when we both on. *

gahno 6/26/2007 - 11:49:02
Omg typo was meant 2 say wieldin a rapier. Sori i gues im a bit drowzi. *

* DotA Forum

Search:
topics replies

* DotA

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Create Your Own App Store